Three Eligible Case Areas
1. Motor Vehicle Accidents– Typically a moving violation occurs where there is an insurance policy that is going to pay the client for damages and or medical expenses.
2. Premise Liability Cases – A person is at a business or residence and they have an accident such as a slip and fall.
3. Workers compensation - a form of insurance that provides compensation medical care for employees who are injured in the course of employment, in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee's right to sue his or her employer for the tort of negligence.
More specifically, some of the types of cases that Nexus Legal Cash considers are:
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Premises (Slip/Trip/Fall) Accidents
- Workplace and Industrial Injuries
- Product Liability Claims
- Dog Bites – Burns - Other Injuries
WHY PLAINTIFFs' CHOOSE Nexus Legal Cash
- No Credit Check
- No Employment Verification
- No Monthly Payments
- Competitive and Affordable
- Repay the Advance from the Proceeds of the Lawsuit
- Only Repay the Advance if the case is Settled
- Fast, Professional, and Courteous Service
- Total Confidentiality
How We Do It
What is the Process?
We contact your attorney’s office.
We review the facts of your case.
If approved we will fax an agreement to your attorneys office.
- When you send us the signed agreement, we will overnight the money to your attorney’s office.
How long is the process?
Usually, 2-3 days.
FAST, EASY PROCESS!
CALL TOLL FREE!
Important: The transactions that are described on thiswebsite are actually assignments of the rights to a portion of the future proceeds(settlementor award) of a lawsuit. The terms"loan" or "loans" are used on this website to describe thefact that clients receive money and the repayment of this money is calculated with interest. The term "Loan"implies that repayment of the principle and interest is required under all circumstances. In actuality, legal funding transactions arenot loans. Nexus Legal Cash requires repayment only if the client receives afavorable award or settlement. If the client loses his/her case, the advance is not repaid.